COVID-19 Visitor Policy
As a part of the Utah business community, and as a member of Utah’s community, we recognize the need to comply with health guidelines to protect our contract service providers, visitors, our customers, and our employees. We recognize the importance of following health guidelines to show care, consideration, and appreciation for our visitors and contract service providers, and to do our part to protect Utah’s population and economy.
By strictly following the protocols stated below, we are confident that we can keep all parties safe though out your stay.
All visitors must check in at reception.
- Visitors need to check in with receptionist and be signed in the visitor log.
- Visitors are required to sanitize their hands with the company provided sanitizer.
- Visitors will be required to have their temperature taken.
- Temperatures should read below 99°F to be granted entrance to our facility.
- Visitors are required to wash hands before beginning work and as frequently as needed.
Visitors will not be permitted entry if they:
- Refuse to follow any of the above stated COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Have a temperature exceeding 100.
- Are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have recently returned from a high-risk travel area.
Visiting parties are limited to a maximum of 2 people.
- Groups of 3 or more may visit only with staggered entry times; or only if their intended job requires it as long as they can practice social distancing.
While in company premises, we ask that all visitors:
- Refrain from handshakes.
- Wear face covering while in the premises.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.